Tomatoes: Transplanting & Planting into the Garden– 10-Minute University™ Noon-Time Chat
This free class requires advanced registration at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_E2NfJkHvQrihe-noOnK5Ag
Are you dreaming of vine-ripened tomatoes yet? Let us help make it a reality this summer!
This class is the second of a series, each is perfectly timed for what you need to know. The first session focused on how to choose among thousands of varieties and how to start them from seeds.
This class will cover:
• How to care for your seedlings
• How to ‘pot up’ seedlings (a secret of tomato masters)
• How to choose a good tomato start at the nursery
• What to do with the purchased tomato start if garden soil is too cold and wet
• When to plant the tomato start in the garden
• How to support a large tomato plant
Our speaker Amelia Wilbur is an Oregon State University Extension Master Gardener who teaches for the award-winning 10-Minute University™ Program. She and her husband once co-owned a tomato grafting business and annually grow 500 pounds of tomatoes on their 3.5-acre home garden.
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!