COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic – Goldendale Fairgrounds
– Vaccinations provided by the Washington State Department of Health in conjunction with Klickitat County Health Department
– Appointments: Walk-ins welcome! You may also go to https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/appointment/en/client/registration?clinic_id=9383 to sign up online.
– Goldendale Clinic: Nov. 10th from 10am – 4pm at Goldendale Fairgrounds (903 N. Fairgrounds Rd, Goldendale, WA 98620).
– Cost: COVID-19 vaccine are free.
– Vaccine available: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 vaccines. Pfizer available for ages 12 & up and FDA approved for ages 16 & up.
– Boosters: Pfizer boosters are available for those who had their 2nd Pfizer vaccine more than 6 month ago.
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!