COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic – Columbia High School
– Vaccinations provided by the Washington State Department of Health in conjunction with Klickitat County Health Department
– Appointments: Walk-ins welcome! You may also go tohttps://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/appo…/en/client/registration…to sign up online.
– White Salmon Clinic: Nov. 17th from 2pm – 6pm at Columbia High School (1455 NW Bruin Country Rd, White Salmon, WA 98672).
– Cost: COVID-19 vaccine are free.
– Vaccine available: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 vaccines. Pfizer available for ages 12 & up and FDA approved for ages 16 & up.
– Boosters: Pfizer boosters are available for those who had their 2nd Pfizer vaccine more than 6 month ago
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!